The Verber Dental Group has been providing the best dental care to patients in Central Pennsylvania since 1974 and though things may look a little different now compared to your last visit, we want to assure our community that everything we are doing is to keep you safe during your dental appointment. Some of the measures we’ve taken include:
- Arrival & Check-in procedures designed to keep you safe
- New sanitization methods that keep our facilities safe to visit
- Front-desk shields to reduce exposure during check-out
- Fit testing our staff for N95 Masks
- Air purification & sanitary air fogging
- Patient & Employee temperature and symptom screening
- Following proper social distancing protocols
We’re also constantly monitoring the quickly changing guidance we receive from our State Department of Health and recommendations from the CDC, the ADA, and the Pennsylvania Dental Association for the most up-to-the-date information and procedures to keep our community, patients, and our staff safe during this pandemic.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your next dental appointment at Verber Family Dentistry or any of our other offices you can call us at 717.737.4337 and our team will gladly provide you with comfort and assurance about your visit.
To learn more, visit: https://verberdental.com/is-it-safe-to-go-to-the-dentist…