Watch as Dr. Michael Verber and Luzmaria Hernandez from Fox Dental discuss Verber Dental Plan on Good Day PA!
Verber Dental Plan is the alternative to dental insurance that makes sense.
Whether you’re looking to sign up yourself, your family or getting a group or workplace enrolled, our team is here to help you get started with our dental discount plan.
First thing to note is that regular trips to the dentist are only a small part of your dental hygiene. When you don’t take care of your teeth yourself at home, you’ll experience a number of negative consequences. Give your teeth the proper care at home, and you’ll be taking the best preventative measures for your oral health!
Tips for good oral health:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a toothpaste that has fluoride.
- Floss once a day
- Avoid certain foods and drinks that decay teeth, like sugary soda,
- Avoid tobacco products and alcohol
At the dentist, regular cleaning and other preventative dental care help keep you on your path to having the healthiest teeth possible. Keeping your dental care a priority both at home and at the dentist mean fewer problems down the road! We know that dentistry can be costly so that’s why we are here to help with this alternative to dental insurance.
We are committed to helping Central Pennsylvania residents receive high-quality dental care.
The Verber Dental Plan is not insurance, it’s a discount dental plan for folks without dental insurance! A very low membership fee gives you the best dental care and significant discounts on all other services from some of the finest dentists in Central Pennsylvania.
- The annual membership fee is $245 for the first member of household, $195 for each additional household adult and $120 for each additional household child.
- You can add an additional individual adult family member of the same household for $195/year, and a child under the age of 14 for $120/year.
- Plus a discount on all other dental services that ranges from 15%-25%.
There are different options with Verber Dental Plan but they all come with a dental cleaning, exam, and fluoride treatment two times per contract period, 1 set of check-up x-rays per year and a complete set of x-rays eligible every 3 years. For more information visit verberdentalplan.com.
***VDP is a dental savings plan, in order to be eligible you must not carry other dental insurance and can only be used at participating offices***